- 301 West Hills Road
- Huntington Station, NY
- Average Review
- (1 review)
- Scare Factor
- Moderately Scary
- Appropriate For
- Children and adults
- Organization Type
- Charity / NOT For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Haunted Houses, Spook Walks / Haunted Trails, Not-So-Scary Haunted Houses (Kid Friendly)
- More Info
- Snacks & Refreshments, Outdoor Event(s), Indoor Event(s), Covered Wait Area, Touching Not Allowed, Free Parking
Restless Souls Haunted House & Trail is a halloween haunt suitable for the entire family. The level of "scare" can be tailored to the age level of your group. Actors are church members and local scouts and students earning community service points. We'd love to have you come and enjoy our indoor haunted house and outdoor trail. Restless Souls Haunted House is a non-profit fundraiser for the West Hills United Methodist Church. Visit us on the Web @ westhillsumc.org. We're located off West Hills Rd. on the road into Walt Whitman HS. Please enter West Hills United Methodist Church on Google Maps!
All photos and videos within this listing are the property of Restless Souls Haunted Church & Trail
- Halloween Studio Art Show2.2 miles away
- Halloween Horrorthon at Retro Picture Show3.3 miles away
- Trick or Treat at the Museum3.3 miles away
- Huntington Arts Council Presents: Nightmare on Main Street3.4 miles away
- New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show4.3 miles away
- Alex's Haunted Lemonade Stand (NOT OPEN 2016)4.3 miles away
Get DirectionsGet Directions
Southern State Pkwy, Northern State Pkwy, or Long Island Expwy to RT 110 North. Left on RT 25 (Jericho Tpke). At second traffic light, turn left onto West Hills Road. In 200 yards, make right at Walt Whitman High School sign. West Hills United Methodist Church will be on the right.
Email Verified Fantastic Haunted House!
There's a kid friendly option but for those who are looking to be scared, this place has got it! Dedicated actors and great set ups! Super scary! Can't wait to go again this year!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: Length of Event: 31-45 minutes Time Visited: 5PM - 9PM Would Recommend: Yes Suitable For Kids: Yes
Review This Attraction
You Might Also Be Interested In...